- How bad are things with Madonna and her health? Pretty, pretty, pretty bad.
- The Bay City Rollers were one of the biggest boy bands of their era. A new doc tells of how the members were sexually exploited by their manager.
- Using PowerPoint or Keynote for your presentations? Canva, an online design tool, now allows users to legally add copyrighted music from Warner and Merlin.
- Meanwhile, a company called Splash has revealed its text-to-music AI-powered creation tool.
- Spotify now has over 100,000 video podcasts.
- The battle to keep AM radio in electric vehicles keeps lean up.
- Looking for new sounds for your music? Take a look at this. (Via Andrew)
- Can a robot conduct an orchestra? Yes. Yes, it can.
- How do you “accidentally” spend $10,000 on Taylor Swift tickets?
- No, no that Ice Cube. But it would be cool if it was. (Via Andrew)
- Rolling Stone has picked the 50 best Canadian artists of all time. Discuss. (Via Darren)
- Feeling thrashy? Take a look at this doc on the German thrash metal scene.
- A member of Insane Clown Posse in a reality TV show? Yes.
- If you’re a fan of Queens of the Stone Age, yoiu’ll want to look at this early, early concert footage.
More music new? Check here.
BONUS: A robot dog with a flamethrower. I’m sure it’ll be fine.